5 Things to do on Facebook for your Business Right Now
1. Check your info page! SO many business pages have incomplete or incorrect info pages! Include your web address, contact information (phone, e-mail, and address), and your brand message on the page. Do not make your customers or prospective customers jump through hoops to do business with you.
2. Post a picture. People love pictures. Include a link to your website in the description.
3. Ask your fans a question. Stop talking about YOU, YOU, YOU and start building relationships with your followers. A great way to get them to interact with you is to ask their opinion on something.
4. Provide people with information. You are obviously an expert in your industry, so become a valuable resource by sharing the knowledge. It builds trust in your business, and keeps you top of mind.
5. Quote someone. Quotes from famous (or not) people usually generate “likes”. People love ‘em.